Networked 1:N search and voice data management solution with unlimited database size and unlimited web client workstation connectivity. Distributed processing and WAN architecture designed for large city, county, state or national system deployments.
- Domestic Violence
- Terroristic Threats
- Prank or False Report Calls
- Drug Trafficking
- Gang & Organized Crime
- Abuse of Emergency or 911 Communication Channels
- Minimum required speech pattern for analysis - 3 seconds
- Executes up to 100 simultaneous searches
- Accommodates up to 1,000 active users
- Stores up to 2,000,000 samples
- Search/match in 10,000 voice samples - 5seconds
- Average time for feature extraction 10 seconds
- Algorithm accuracy: uses 3 exclusive methods to automatically compare “voice models” against voice recordings obtained from different sources such as cell phones, land lines, covert recordings and recorded investigative interviews
- Voice sample quality: handles speech patterns from various sources, delivering high-quality results with low-quality samples.
- Scalability: VoiceGrid™ ID is a universal platform for voice data management, operating directly on data in the lab and networked to regional, state or national databases. It can be scaled on multiple levels: database size, number of operators, number of computational servers
- Data security: data storage and transmission are secured by:
- HTTPS protocol
- Access rights assigned according to operator group, rank and/or function
- Tracking and recording of all operator actions
- Measures to eliminate password theft in the workplace
- Web-based access: user-friendly software interface, works on any web browser
- Integration: easily integrated with SpeechPro’s expert forensic systems, as well as with other biometric and non-biometric systems
- Platform independence: compatible with any operating system, easily integrated with existing IT infrastructure.
- Customer training: SpeechPro specialists provide comprehensive, hands-on training.