VoiceKey.IVR: A reliable and cost-effective solution for voice verification using IVR
VoiceKey.IVR allows fast and reliable automatic customer verification via IVR without the need for contact center operators. It is an effective solution that lowers the workload for operators and reduces the cost of handling incoming calls.
When operators handle customers through a call center, each operator usually spends from a minute to two per client to confirm the caller’s identity using traditional methods of verification, such as password prompt, entering a PIN, etc. This approach leads to an increase in the cost of service for each client and in overall costs for the organization.
VoiceKey.IVR provides a cost-effective alternative featuring reliable, fully-automatic user authentication before any conversation with an operator takes place.
Reduced time for authentication and secure verification for customers
VoiceKey.IVR provides a cost-effective alternative featuring reliable, fully-automatic user authentication before any conversation with an operator takes place. A VoiceKey.IVR system can reliably determine the verify of the caller and provide this verification directly to the operator workstation, greatly simplifying and speeding up the process of handling calls.
VoiceKey.IVR turns user verification into a quick, simple and practical process. For each incoming call, the IVR system automatically requests that the caller speak a passphrase in order to analyze the voice and compare it with a voice sample stored in the system.
- Cost-effectiveness – verification of the client is performed automatically with no live operator
- Universality – able to integrate with other VoiceKey solutions
- Scalability – works with any size IVR system
- Speed – only six seconds required to sign in
- Multilingual operation – responds to any language accurately
How does VoiceKey.IVR work?
- For each incoming call, VoiceKey.IVR requires the client to speak a passphrase
- It collects data on the caller’s voice and sends it to the server for handling and comparison with a voice sample previously stored in the system
- The client has no need to further confirm his identity by any other means
- After successful validation the user is directed to the secure section of the IVR or to the call center operator